Sunday, July 29, 2012

My very first Anime...



http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lox3rdCha61r0pl8ro1_400.jpg
This is one of my absolute EARLIEST memories in my life…it came on T.V. and I was absolutely captivated…I had no idea what “anime” was at the time (God, I was probably 4 or 5?) but I absolutely loved it…it led to me watching imported anime shows like “Grimm’s Fairy Tale Adventure” on Nickelodeon. The most I can remember is something about how Unico is traveling with a little girl, and they are trying to escape the wrath of a tall, dark figure who keeps turning creatures into stone…I remember a particular scene with a Kitty with magical Earphones…and then the sadness I felt when Unico’s little girl-buddy got turned into stone…(It has a happy ending though. ^_^) So yeah…this is the one that started it all for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment